Sunday, February 8, 2009

Obsessed or What?...

I could spend all day long reading blogs,reading websites,articles,books,magazines,or talking about anything that has to do with babies,birth or breastfeeding. All of it just intrigues me and even more so,AMAZES me. The human body,a woman's body is so fearfully and wonderfully made,made to make babies! I think the whole pregnancy/birth process is my favorite but how wonderful is a newborn baby and all that comes along with it!

Growing up I never seen myself going to college and starting some fancy career. I always knew that I was meant to grow up,get married,have babies (lot's and lot's of babies! Ok,maybe not lot's but a few) and raise a family. It wasn't until I became pregnant and had my son that I really felt inspired to go back to school and pro sue a career in the birth field. My first step in that direction is to become a Doula so that I can support woman during & after labor,get my birth fix,and also explore all of my options and decide what I want to do when I go back to school. I might end up just being a Doula and that's all or I might become even more obsessed and go full force into the world of Midwifery! I'm excited and nervous about the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment